Alignment Adhesives are used in the precision assembly
of Optical, Fiber, MEMS and Optoelectronic components. These adhesives
will instantly provide a rigid cure, once components are optimally
positioned in place, by using UV light. The curing of any unexposed
or shadowed areas will then proceed quickly with moderate heat
or longer ambient conditions.
The Polymark line of Active Alignment
Adhesives has many advantages over competitive products:
- Ability to choose the Polymark product matching your UV
- Excellent Adhesive Bonding and strength to
nearly all common substrates
- Very low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE)
- Ability to Cure Deep into the adhesive with
- Able to withstand 85% Humidity/85°C Temperature
- Very Low Cure Shrinkage
Polymark has the ability to adjust many material properties.
Examples are: provide a better shelf life at specific temperatures,
change the CTE, change consistency to flow-able or to paste-like,
change the curing profile, or reduce the maximum particle size.
We can do any of these while maintaining the best balance of properties
for your specific application.